Quick Links

Subsided travel cards for over-65 citizens living in Milan that have an annual income of € 16,000 

Milan Municipality offers to all the over-65 citizens that have an annual income of € 16,000 a subsided travel card. The subsided travel card costs 10 € and is valid for 4 years for all the urban ATM Network.

Travel card validity
The travel card is charged on an electronic card; it is valid only on the urban network of ATM; it is not valid on Trenord routes and on the Passante Ferroviario rail link.
Such an electronic card is issued free of charge for these Senior citizens.

To take advantage of this subsidy, you must: 

  • be a resident in Milan 
  • be able to prove that you are over-65 years old
  • have a valid ISEE certificate proving you have an annual income of less than € 16,000

If you do not have an ISEE certificate
If you wish to apply for this card but do not have an ISEE certificate, you must go and see your CAAF branch (Authorised Fiscal Assistance Centre).

If you already have an ISEE certificate
Before you can obtain this travel card, you must have an electronic card. To obtain one, you should go to one of the 6 ATM Points and fill in the Card Application Form. You will need to bring a valid ID, your Italian social security number, a passport photograph and your ISEE certificate. The card will be issued once we have received your completed Application Form. There is a fee of €10 for issuing this card.

The following links will be opened in a new page
  • Bookmarks :
  • Facebook
  • Segnalo
  • diggita.it
  • OK Notizie
  • Wikio
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Windows Live
  • Send to a friendSend to a friend
  • PrintPrint